Touch & Discover: customise your experience in the bathroom
Touch & Discover is the guide offered by Noken so that users can plan and customise their wall frames and sanitarywares before their installation.
By means of its screen system, wall frame configurator by Noken allows you to opt for every single element that this 0 space consists of, and always counting on the set of the pan and bidet depending on the movements carried out by users. Following menu instructions, users will go step by step in their creation.
How can you customise your pan with Touch & Discover?
- Select the kind of product we want to be installed:
- Back to wall pan: these kind of pans do not have a concealed cistern and they have a fixing kit.
- Wall hung pan: wall hung pans do not have a concealed cistern either, and they are different from the back to wall pans because they are wall hung, not with a fixing kit.
- Wall hung bidet: wall hung bidets, the same as wall hung pans, do not have a fixing kit, but they are wall-recessed.
2. Select the specific sanitaryware. Among the wide range offered by Noken collections, the application carries out a selection according to the pre-selected type of installation. Ranging from the simple dynamic back to wall pans from NK One collection to the modern wall hung pans with magnificent finishes from MOOD collection designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners studio, and the elegant back to wall bidets from Lounge collection by the Italian designer Simone Michelli. It is time to make our desired creation become real.
3. The Next step will be determined by the first selection of the type of sanitaryware. Whether having chosen back to wall pan or wall hung bidet, we will go forward to select the type of wall frame. Nevertheless, if we select wall hung pan, before going forward to the wall frame selection, we will be asked to select the type of wall where the installation will take place: 90-120mm stud wall, stud wall > 120mm or solid wall.
4. With regard to wall frame selection, different options are available depending on the type of pan or bidet, or making reference to wall hung pans, the wall thickness we have selected, all of them from the Smart Line collection.
5. To finish, and only in wall hung pans, we will have the possibility of selecting the flush button which matches our best selection.
Once we have finished our selection, the configurator will show us a list with the selected products and their corresponding codes so that we will be able to purchase them in the nearest Porcelanosa store, either by receiving an email or by a PDF print out file.
Furthermore, in order to avoid mistakes, we will always have the option of selecting once again the type of sanitaryware we like, on the right side of the screen.
Therefore, by means of an easy intuitive working, Noken wall frame configurator does not impose limits on the user’s imagination, thus, turning their idea into the real thing regarding the design of their bathroom.