The contemporary kitchen has evolved into a more experiential, modern and elegant space, capable of awakening culinary creativity.
This means that every piece that forms part of it is essential and must combine design, exclusivity and practicality. And this is where kitchen taps play a crucial role.
Modern and innovative kitchen taps
We present the latest unique and modern designs in kitchen taps, which enhance this highly functional room in the house. This variety also means they can be adapted to everyone's needs in terms of ease of use, with single-lever mixers featuring pull-out nozzle and swivel spout, taps with spray function for easy cleaning and food preparation, or high spouts for greater practicality.
On the basis of high quality manufacturing materials, we have launched highly functional and hard-wearing designer kitchen taps, guaranteeing the best finishes.
Each model in our catalogue can perfectly adapt to every project, from minimalist styles to classic, modern, round or square designs.
Plus, some models feature technologies that allow for water savings and greater usability, such as temperature and flow regulation, and the option to switch the water jet using a button on the tap itself.
Colours and finishes
Our website showcases a range of kitchen tap options with an array of Finish Studio finishes to suit any style.
The finishes available include:
- Brushed stainless steel
- Titanium / Brushed titanium
- Copper / Brushed copper
The finishes are available in gloss or matt.
Types of kitchen tap
Different taps are available for the kitchen, and they can vary according to the type of lever, pull-out elements, location, spout and operation. The most common include:
Single-lever kitchen tap
It is the most common type of kitchen tap. It works via a single-lever that controls both the water flow and temperature.
Dual-lever kitchen tap
This type of tap has two levers, one for cold water and another for hot water, which means the user can control the temperature more precisely than with a single-lever tap.
Pull-out kitchen tap
This type of tap has a pull-out head and can be moved around to make washing dishes or food in the sink easier.
Wall-mounted kitchen tap
This type of tap is mounted onto the wall above the sink. This type of tap is particularly useful in smaller kitchens.
High spout kitchen tap
This type of tap is characterised by a high spout that makes it easier to fill large pots and containers.
Thermostatic kitchen tap
This type of tap is fitted with a thermostat that allows the water temperature to be regulated precisely and constantly, making it particularly useful in kitchens where accurate control of the water temperature is required.
Osmosis kitchen tap
This type of tap uses a reverse osmosis water filtration system, which can remove impurities like bacteria, viruses, sediments, chlorine, heavy metals and pollutants from the water.
If you would like to know more about this type of kitchen tap, visit our blog to learn all about it.
How to properly maintain a kitchen tap
Properly maintaining a kitchen tap can help to make it last longer and ensure it is working as it should. This is why we want to share some tips for how to correctly maintain a kitchen tap:
- Regularly clean the tap: It is important to clean the tap regularly to avoid the accumulation of dirt and residue that may affect its performance. It is a good idea to clean the tap at least once a week using a soft cloth, warm water and gentle soap.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products: Abrasive cleaning products can damage the surface of the tap. Instead, it is best to use gentle, non-abrasive cleaners to keep the tap clean.
- Regularly check the seals and connections: It is important to regularly check the tap seals and connections to ensure that there are no leaks or drips. If a leak or drip is detected, it is important to repair it as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
- Do not force the tap: Do not force the tap if you feel resistance when turning it on or off. If the tap is not working properly, it is recommended to call a professional to repair it.
- Keep the filters clean: It is important to keep them clean to avoid the accumulation of sediments and pollutants. It is recommended to check and clean the filters regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions.
In short, the kitchen taps in our catalogue are an elegant and functional option to equip any kitchen.