Outdoor bathrooms. A bathroom under the stars
Homes are opening up to the exterior and bathrooms are not being left behind. For this reason, this is the ideal time for you to discover our high strength wellness equipment for outside bathrooms and to enjoy the power of water under the sky.
With the arrival of good weather, we can take advantage of terraces, gardens and patios to go out and enjoy outdoor spaces. Both houses and hotels are increasingly joining this trend that is here to stay.
Being so close to the holidays, now more than ever, your body calls for moments of relaxation and care. So, along those lines, we invite you to find out about our outdoor equipment with wellness solutions. Beyond the intrinsic well-being of the equipment, it stands out for the strength and durability of its materials, which make each piece perfectly prepared to be outside and not affected by external weather agents.
Outdoor bathtubs allow you to enjoy moments of pure disconnection with maximum privacy, providing a unique wellness experience, eliminating tension and achieving that state of relaxation that is so necessary to re(connect). Nature and the outdoors are combined with design and technology applied to outdoor showers and bathtubs to experience endless sensations with the peace of mind that comes from knowing the excellent qualities and finishes of all the items we present to you below, with a long service life and that you can use all year round, like you deserve.
Round Inox outdoor shower column. Environmentally-friendly cutting-edge design
The round Inox shower column is a floor-standing column with a pure, minimalist design. Made of AISI 316 stainless steel, it has withstood a 1,000-hour test in a saline chamber, and is totally suitable for outdoor use.
With a flow rate of 7.31 litres/min, rationalising the consumption of water in the shower, it combines durability with environmental advantages.
Round Inox shower column
Outdoor bathtubs: Outside Collection
Through the outside collection, we are revolutionizing wellness spaces by taking our bathtubs outdoors.
Immersing yourself in one of these bathtubs and letting yourself go allows you to enjoy incredibly relaxing moments under the sky.
Soleil Square outdoor bathtub. Inox shower column. Slate shower tray in white.
The designs incorporate intuitive systems for selecting and using different hydromassage functions and therapies. Easy-to-use digital keypads make using the system simple and pleasurable so you don't complicate things and just enjoy the moment.
Outside bathtubs are available in the Soleil Round and Soleil Square models. The Air system uses the movement of water to create a gentle, relaxing sensation. Techniques to revitalise the body and mind, and to combat stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Soleil Square outdoor bathtub. Round Inox outdoor bath taps
Soleil round outdoor bathtub. Round Inox shower column
The equipment available for outdoor bathtubs is Air or Air+W, which can offer gentle and enveloping therapies to revitalize the body and mind, as well as combat stress.
As its name suggests, it is based on air to create the hydromassage effect, thanks to:
- The installation system of the air circuit itself and the inclusion of a non-return valve ensure that the water can never go back and reach the blower that the bathtub has.
- The air jets, which simulate a professional body massage.
- The heater that maintains the water temperature between 38-40º
On the other hand, a complete outdoor space will find a faithful ally in our Round Inox kitchen taps, ideal for preparing the summer house and/or for placing it in open spaces.
Round Inox tap
Advice for the maintenance of outdoor bathtubs: always ready to go.
It is essential to properly maintain outdoor bathtubs, so as to extend their useful life as much as possible and enjoy all the features available to you in Noken's collections. On this basis, we offer you some tips:
- Shower before each use: This ensures optimum water quality during your bath, and therefore maximum hygiene as the water is free of dirt and bacteria. This also helps keep the filters and pipes of the hydromassage technology clean, which keeps them in good condition for longer.
- Changing and using the water: This is, without a doubt, fundamental for the maintenance of outdoor bathtubs. Unless products such as essential oils or relaxing bubble baths have been used, the water can sometimes be reused (having first checked on its colour or condition).For outdoor hydromassage bathtubs, at least, the water must be changed every two to three months. This may vary depending on the personal use and requirements of each individual and its maintenance with disinfection products on a regular basis.
- Looking after the pipes: To properly maintain the pipes, they must be fully purged before emptying, as mould or other organisms could get stuck within the pipework.
- Cleaning outdoor hydromassage bathtubs: It is important to use products such as baking soda, which can remove any viscous stains due to damp and mould. Once the areas have been cleaned and rinsed, we recommend drying them with a clean cloth to completely remove any residue of cleaning products.
- Never expose an empty hydromassage bath to solar radiation, as it can be damaging. Therefore, we recommend covering it if it will not be used or employing a special shelter for the bathtub to protect it.
FAQs on outdoor bathtubs: What should you take into account?
What are the requirements for installing an outdoor bathtub?
Firstly, the placement of an outdoor bathtub requires a suitable and resistant structure, which can handle both the weight of the tub (here we must also consider the weight of the water as one cubic meter of water weighs approximately one tonne), as well as the humidity and any possible leaks that may occur. Aside from being secure in both safety and architectural terms, the flooring must be suitable for purpose (waterproof, non-slip, etc.).
Do I need a platform for an outdoor bathroom?
Not necessarily, but it is important that the surface is straight and level in order to correctly install the outdoor bathtub. As previously mentioned, the flooring must be suitable for purpose within an outdoor bathroom and for contact with water.
What size do I choose for my outdoor bathtub?
The first thing to consider before selecting your outdoor hydromassage tub is the space that you have available, which complies with the specifications detailed in the previous two paragraphs. Now we can think about what we are looking for in the bathtub according to personal needs. We could choose the desired shape, whether curved like the Soleil Round or square like the Soleil Square lines, and the size which best fits our space from Noken's Outdoor collection.