Natural, serene and timeless. This is what the bathroom design is like.
Like an evocation of nature, sand colours are the main attraction through an insightful stone texture combination with different designs installed on walls and floors. This chromatic continuity is only altered by the metallic elements in gloss chrome throughout the bathroom; enhancing the luminosity, the harmony and the feeling of the set.
In this bathroom, the sand colour tends to be yellow, adopting a warmer and energetic atmosphere which encourages light to be present with greater intensity. A sophisticated alternative to the use of grey or white as neutral tones in the bathroom.
Stone, wood and metal. Sophistication without artifice
The combination of textures is a vital resource for this bathroom look in which there is no room for artifice. The use of stone and wood finishes in wall tiles and furniture refers to authenticity in what is original; to quietness and comfort.
The use of metal in gloss chrome confirms the comeback of a trend which remains 100% contemporary. Each metallic element stands out, becoming a decorative element which focuses the attention of styling.
- The Pure Line polished edge 65cm x 90cm mirror. Rhythmic geometry, its design combines symmetry with dynamic balance.
- The OVAL Forma basin with a drain and a ceramic plug. Lightweight and a unique design, it is characterised by its curvature and rounded edges. A more affective way of creating the bathroom design.
- The Taps for the Tono countertop basin, with a high spout design and grooved bevel handle. The Tono collection is a design from the Foster + Partners studio which reinterprets the functional design. Made of high-quality materials, its elegant chrome finish catches the light and becomes a visual focus.
- The Tono shower head. A 40cm in diameter circular shower head and a chrome finish. A minimalist design
- The Tono thermostatic shower taps. Their magnetic support for the hand shower aesthetically reduces the piece to focus on the essentials.
- The Wall-hung toilets from the Tono series with a button from the same series. Like the whole series, there is a commitment to adaptability with a dynamic design in which what is unnecessary has been removed. The toilets are made of Noken CeramicTM, the high-end sanitaryware, and furthermore, they are a WaterForest design, which is our very own sustainable concept, offering a double reduced water flush of 4.5/3 litres.
- The Tono bathroom accessories, namely: hangers, paper holders, toilet brush holders and shelves. Practicality and character.
- The SLATE shower tray. Minimal, extra flat and light; the cut to size option is available. Its lightness makes both its handling and installation easier, and it is designed with all the technical specifications for maximum anti-slip, hygiene and hardness. Aesthetically, it reproduces the slate finish.
- The Essence-C electric heated towel rail.
- The Bottega floor and wall tiles by Porcelanosa.