The best of each, in real time, and full of trendy hashtags. We are in the era of Instagram, and its community strives to get the best photo, the most amazing, the most aesthetic. An ongoing trend which is constantly evolving, and which is not only focused on landscapes and outdoor spaces. With tourism moving and an increasingly differential hotel offer, we live in a time when hotels have become a destination in themselves, and now the objective is to get the best hotel #BathroomSelfie, a hashtag which contains more than 1.5M photos on the internet.
Trends in hotel bathroom design have changed. Travellers are increasingly interested in those hotels whose bathroom design is stunning. Therefore, the bathroom has become more sophisticated and Instagram-oriented, more comfortable, with wellness equipment and aesthetically stunning. As a matter of fact, more worthwhile. And this trend also plays an important role in public space bathrooms and restaurants. Everything for taking the best photo for Instagram so that it goes viral.
The chic look: the bathtub, as the beginning and the end
On a canvas in grey tones and cement-effect finishes, a freestanding bathtub with panoramic views stands next to a large window and it is placed at a higher level. The wellness and sophisticated guest experience is enhanced in this hotel bathroom design.
Far from being a cold space, natural wood has been opted for in elements such as the bathroom furniture and the auxiliary furnishing, which provide serenity and warmth.
- Nature bathroom furniture and a cabinet mirror. With a contemporary Nordic style, it combines natural oakwood with ceramic in its countertop. A positive collection which creates calm and serene atmospheres with a Scandinavian essence. It combines the wall-hung cabinet with a built-in mirror and a drawer with a lateral opening and a soft-close system.
- Arquitect wall-hung basin. Made of Noken CeramicTM, in other words, a material that enhances the product quality to the max, which is portrayed on the thin edge which comes with the basins.
- Round Black taps, in the basin, shower taps and floor-standing bathtub versions. Smart and in the trendy black matt finish, they are environmentally friendly, with the cold-opening system and a flow rate limiter up to 5 litres per minute.
- Lounge Oval bathtub.
- Slate shower tray. Minimal, extra-slim and allowing for cut-to-size features. Its lightness makes both transport and installation easier, and furthermore, it has been designed with all the technical specifications for the highest anti-slip, hygiene and hardness.
- Acro Compact wall-hung toilets with the NK-Clean Rimless system. A system which has the rim removed in its design, which allows water to move powerfully around the inside of the bowl, covering everything 360º, therefore providing easy-to-clean and anti-splash properties.
- Urban bathroom accessories in the Black finish.